Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

a quick sec

i'm missing a lot of things right now.

i'm missing my sisters. it's just me here now. and my dog.

my littlest is on a mission as of 6 days ago. 6 out of 547.

approximately.

the next oldest is in hawaii.

the next in her own home.

the same with the oldest.

and i am here. in district 13.

missing days of dressing up for halloween and trick-or-treating.

missing bunheads, tights and blistered feet.

missing spelling tests.

and naivety.

missing days where i didn't know how to drive and my parents would drive me everywhere.

missing days of not having anxiety about life and turning 26 and insurance and bills and school and everything.

and i'm actually procrastinating. i have a test i should be studying for and some readings that need to be read and eventually some sleep that needs to be slept (<< ha! in my dreams).

but i just need a quick sec to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment